close

P.s. (I'm still not over you)

taken from the album: A Girl Like Me
distributed by Universal Music Group 環球唱片發行
performed by Rihanna 蕾哈娜
translation rearranged by Edison
P.S.(IM STILL NOT OVER YOU) - Rihanna
[Verse 1]
Whats up?                                                                    最近好嗎?
I know we haven't spoken for a while                          我們好一陣子沒有聯絡了
But I was thinkin bout you                                           雖然如此,我還是一直想著你的事
And it kinda made me smile                                         每每回憶,嘴角總會忍不住笑了起來
So many things to say                                                   我有好多話想跟你說
And I'll put em in a letter                                               或許把想說的話用文字代替
Thought it might be easier                                           寫進信裡
The words might come out better                               也許容易的多
How's your mother, how's your little brother?           媽媽好嗎?你的弟弟最近怎樣?
Does he still look just like you?                                  他還是跟你一個樣嗎?
So many things I wanna know the answers to        好多好多你的事,我都想要知道
Wish I could press rewind                                          多希望能讓一切倒退
And rewrite every line                                                   然後從頭再寫一遍
To the story of me and you                                          一篇我和你的故事
[Chorus]
Don't you know I've tried and I've tried                       你知道嗎?我試了又試
To get you out my mind                                                試著把你忘懷
But it don't get no better                                               但看起來是沒有效果
As each day goes by                                                    每當日子一天一天過去
And I'm lost and confused                                          我還是依舊感到迷失跟困惑
I've got nothin to lose                                                  但我早已沒有什麼好失去的了
Hope to hear from you soon                                     希望能快一點有你的消息
P.S. I'm still not over you                                             P.S.我還是忘不了你
Still not over you                                                           一直忘不了你
[Verse 2]
Excuse me, I really didn't mean to ramble on         抱歉,不是故意這樣沒完沒了
But there's a lot of feelings that remain since you've been gone
                                                                                   但在你離開之後,好多感覺還在我心上
I guess you thought that I would put it all behind me      我猜你會以為我會全拋之腦後
But it seems there's always somethin right there to remind me   但有些事情卻總會提醒著我
Like a silly joke, or somethin on the t.v.              也許只是一個無聊的笑話,也許只是一個節目
Boy it aint easy                                                           你知道這不容易
When I hear our song                                               每當聽見屬於我們的歌
I get that same old feeling                                       從前的那些感覺全都湧上心頭
Wish I could press rewind                                       多希望我按下倒退鍵讓時光倒流
Turn back the hands of time                                    回到當初還牽著你的手
And I shouldn't be telling you                                   唉,我好像也不該跟你說那麼多 
[Chorus]
[Bridge]
Did you know I kept all of your pictures?                      知道嗎? 我還留著你所有照片?
Don't have the strength to part with them yet Oh no....          喔...我實在沒有勇氣把它們丟掉
Tried to erase the way your kisses taste                     我試著抹去你親過我後的氣息
But some things a girl can never forget                  但你知道有些事情女孩們一輩子也忘不了
[Chorus]

 

 

 


P.S.(IM STILL NOT OVER YOU) - Rihanna

文章引用:

http://fantzuchiu.pixnet.net/blog/trackback/c8e161dd85/19027659

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Chang 仁 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()